||Always inspect the item you wish to place a bid on, before bidding
- All information supplied is for your convenience and not guaranteed to be accurate
- Buyers must not rely on this information in deciding how much to bid
- It is the buyer's sole responsibility to research/inspect items before placing a bid
- All items are sold 'AS IS. WHERE IS' [VOETSTOOTS]
- All offers are binding and all sales are final
||When deciding how much to offer, take the following into consideration:
- The bid price must be inclusive of 15% VAT
- 10% Buyers Commission payable to Truck and Cargo Salvage Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Condition and possible underlying damage
- Transport Costs
||Make realistic offers and don't bid the minimum amount possible, your chances of winning the bid will be very slim
||Make sure you have the means to make full payment before bidding.
- You will have to pay the full amount into stipulated banking account within 48 hours after you won the bid failing which your bid will be null and void.
||Read through our Terms and Conditions